Is the office open?
- Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
Are you taking extra precautions to clean and sanitize?
- Absolutely! We have made changes to our day-to-day protocol to protect our community. Door knobs and surfaces are cleaned after every visitor or delivery and multiple times throughout the day.
What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or violent cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
- We require 5 years of prior residential history.
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit for each floor plan is listed on our application page.
Do we take pets?
- We only allow pets in certain apartments (Maximum of 2 animals). Pets must be 25 lbs or less when fully grown. We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- Yes, if all other criteria listed above is met and if your competed application is approved.
Are you an income based apartment?
- No, you must make (NET) 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for all utilities, management only takes care of lawn care and snow removal.
Some units are all-electric, while others offer gas appliances.
- Electric can be set up through Evergy.
- Gas service can be set up through Spire.
- Water service can be set up through KC Water Services.
- Trash: Kansas City provides free trash service, up to 2 bags per week and residents can buy tags for any additional bags needed.
How do I do my laundry?
- Washer and Dryer hookups are available in every unit, but residents must provide their own laundry appliances.
- Many Units will fit full-size washer and dryers. (HOORAY!)